Brian Eno - Music for Airports

DreamerOfDreams

Bewuste gebruiker
Ambient van de bovenste plank! (ik dach eens iets te doen voor de community :wink: )

Our_Lunacy wrote:
April 2008

"I always thought calling it Music for Airports was his way of making less of it, until I actually listened to it. It's not music that fits the atmosphere of airports as they are now, it's music that the atmosphere in airports should be like."


elephant6 wrote:
May 2008

Airports need to get some decent speakers and start playing this. 1/1 sounds like the theme tune for going into space.

Sarkoni wrote:
last month

Probably the most comforting album ever produced.

navetierra wrote:
August 2007

If I was high in an airport listening to this I would surely lose my plane


http://www.zshare.net/download/167474977d986ceb/
 
enkel "new animals from the air"
prachtig lied, ambient is een nieuwe frisse muziekstroom aan het worden voor mij. Het biedt een langgerekte muziekervaring zonder echte climaxen. En zonder pieken zijn er ook geen dalen. vooral tijdens mijn laatste mdma trip kon ik enkel in de cirkelvormige mood van de muziek geraken bij muziek zonder beats, de beats verstoorden de flow.
en wat ben ik diep gegaan!
 
Terug
Bovenaan